Today I welcomed Dave Sanderson to the RELOVE+RISE podcast. He shares his inspiring story of finding his passion and purpose in life after surviving what became known as the Miracle on the Hudson. Dave was the last passenger off the plane and recounts all the lessons he learned from not only surviving, but thriving after such a traumatic event.
Today we covered…
- How to grow from your own “personal plane crash” that we all experience at some point in our lives
- What happens when you truly believe that this may be your last moment
- Post traumatic GROWTH syndrome
- 3 actionable ways to grow from your personal life challenges
- Creating strategies for your own personal flight plan
- What it’s like to be a plane crash survivor
facebook: Dave Sanderson Speaks
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (thank you so much!):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you never miss out? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear your vision for your business and life — remember there’s no right or wrong vision. Declare and share your vision (and the timeframe) in my facebook group. Let’s make it real, shall we!