Raw Protein Balls
I am going to my sisters Cookie Exchange in a couple weeks!
I know this time of year is tempting with LOTS of baked goods and goodies that I wanted to contribute something a bit healthier!
So I thought why not make some good ol’ Raw Protein Balls! 🙂
I’m especially excited to share these with you because these taste awesome!
So I wanted to write up the recipe I used on a blog!
These little balls are packed with so many nutrients that help cut down cravings and KEEP you full!
They are perfect for on the go moms or a great little dessert for a potluck type of dinner party!
You could also dress them up for the holidays or a special occasion just by rolling them in a variety of different toppings – sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, carob powder, cacao nibs, chia seeds, coconut flakes, and on and on.
You can find some of the ingredients at my favourite store Raw Elements and get 10% off by using the code word ‘YOGI’.
And, they’re made with clean, real food ingredients and are raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly and contain no refined sugar!
Raw Chocolate Protein Balls
- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 1 scoop of protein- I used Sunwarrior Classic Plus Protein Powder (Vanilla) (optional)
- 1/4 cup organic sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup organic chia seeds
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon organic coconut oil (liquid/melted)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
Combine all ingredients together in a food processor and blend until it looks crumbly. Then take a small or large amount and roll into balls
Put in fridge for 30min-1 hr and serve.