This episode I speak with the absolutely amazing Chelsey Catalano. She is a professional organizer (someone we could ALL use for sure!) who helps people strip back the layers of clutter in their lives and their homes.
Today we covered…
- How she can help you have a tidy home even if you’re a busy mom
- Systems to tackle that initial overhaul that always seems overwhelming
- The less you have the less mess there can be!
- How to get started with organizing, especially if you know you have emotional attachments to items
- Identifying your clutter traps (inputs vs. outputs) that we all struggle with organizing
- The ONE MINUTE RULE to decluttering your life.
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (thank you so much!):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you never miss out? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear your vision for your business and life — remember there’s no right or wrong vision. Declare and share your vision (and the timeframe) in the comments below. Let’s make it real, shall we!