After enjoying a 23-year career as a top-performing, award-winning independent financial adviser, Darlene Gudrie Butts traded her business suit for a pen and wrote her best-selling book, “Lessons from the Depression, Eliminating Debt the Old-fashioned Way.” She spent years coaching authors and entrepreneurs and has created the Clarity Project to help people fine their lane, voice and fulfillment for their soul.
Today we covered…
- That we are layered with other peoples expectations that hinder us
- How to figure out your why and how this will make you happy beyond belief
- That the goal in life is to live your purpose not to just accumulate more possessions.
- Taking the time to STOP and assess and how to do it properly
- Women try to make everyone else happy first, it will make you better at everything if you take the time for yourself
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (thank you so much!):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you never miss out? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear your vision for your business and life — remember there’s no right or wrong vision. Declare and share your vision (and the timeframe) in the comments below. Let’s make it real, shall we!