Lisa Browning runs One Thousand Trees, a business dedicated to editing, publishing and mentoring services. She is instrumental in providing networking and educational opportunities in her community and is inspired to empower others and help them realize their passions.
Today we covered…
- How to stop being a victim and start being a creator of your own destiny
- That we have all had struggles and challenges, it does not make you a bad person
- How to own your dark AND your light.
- Understanding the dark parts of your life is key to getting over it and knowing it happened for a reason
- Why its important to stop staying a victim and learn to grow
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (thank you so much!):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you never miss out? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear your vision for your business and life — remember there’s no right or wrong vision. Declare and share your vision (and the timeframe) in the comments below. Let’s make it real, shall we!