Today I was able to speak with a great friend and inspiration to me for his incredible work ethic and energy, Michael Holley! Michael is a serial entrepreneur who has transformed his life over the past couple of years by achieving greater self-awareness, vulnerability and learning what he truly needed to do to connect better with clients, friends, family and himself. He has recently moved to British Columbia to be part of an amazing organization Make Your Mark and to continue his own journey on helping others with the strategies they need to build the lives they dream of.
Today we covered…
- Why living in the past is a guarantee to crash your life
- The importance of MICRO decisions and getting them right
- The way to change your year is through the books you read and the people you meet
- The realization that we are hardest on ourselves and what to do about it
- Being authentic instead of perfect and how hard this actually is
- Learn to ask about your weaknesses as its the shortest path to self-awareness
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (thank you so much!):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you never miss out? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear your vision for your business and life — remember there’s no right or wrong vision. Declare and share your vision (and the timeframe) in the comments below. Let’s make it real, shall we!