Anna Lozano & Lindy Sood are two amazing mama entrepreneurs whose mission has taken them on a path of leading and empowering others. They are the creators of Love Powered Co a tool that parents all around the world are using to teach positive affirmations with their children. They believe in empowering the next generation with a solid foundation to provide more self-worth and self-confidence so they can be truly great leaders and inspire others around them.
Today we covered…
- Instilling self-worth in our children and ourselves
- How changing our vocabulary can have a huge impact on how we live and think about our lives
- Choosing to focus on our core values even if it means things don’t flow like we think they should
- Stop being afraid to ask for help, we all need an accountability buddy
- Some days you are going to feel like a superhero, others you will just want to stay in bed. Thats just normal
- To become a success, find that something that you LOVE so that its absolutely non-negotiable. Become obsessed
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (thank you so much!):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you never miss out? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear your vision for your business and life — remember there’s no right or wrong vision. Declare and share your vision (and the timeframe) in the comments below. Let’s make it real, shall we!