In this episode I speak with best-selling author Kevin Cahill. We discuss issues ranging from being bullied, to leaving a multiple 6 figure career just days before getting married. Kevin has dealt with severe depression, suicidal thoughts, concussions, cancer and more. He has taken ownership of these struggles in order to grow into the individual he is today rather than letting them define him.
Today we covered…
- The importance of dealing with your feelings, not running away from them
- Being resilient and trusting in the Universe to guide you
- Establishing new habits in order to not fall back into your old ways
- A common element in all our lives is FEAR. How to deal with it
- If you don’t deal with your own shit, the next generation is going to have to. Stop the cycle yourself
- There is a time to let go of everything around you and focus on yourself and your health.
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (thank you so much!):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you never miss out? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear your vision for your business and life — remember there’s no right or wrong vision. Declare and share your vision (and the timeframe) in the comments below. Let’s make it real, shall we!