On this episode, I speak with Nedalee Thomas. Nedalee is an author, educator and researcher with a passion for healthy living. She went from being a pauper to powerful on the road from raising 19 kids to being a multi-million dollar business mogul. She is the owner of six businesses including Princess Power, the Expert Podcast Academy and the Queen of Chanson Water.
Today we covered…
- Why its important to learn from OTHER peoples mistakes
- The importance of resilience and never staying down for long
- Establishing the mantra of IMPROVISE, ADAPT, OVERCOME because things are going to come along that knock you down
- Structuring your life to be balanced for you in health, family and business.
- You can have it all, just not all at once. Its important to build slowly and keep the things you have
- Stop forgetting to refill your own tank. Remember to love others as you love yourself. If you treat yourself awfully, you won’t be able to properly give
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (thank you so much!):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you never miss out? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear your vision for your business and life — remember there’s no right or wrong vision. Declare and share your vision (and the timeframe) in the comments below. Let’s make it real, shall we!