On this podcast I speak with Sarah Clark. She is the author of Fabulously Fertile – Supercharge your Fertility Naturally, the Fabulously Fertile cookbook and the Fertility Preparation Program.
After receiving a diagnosis of premature ovarian failure Sarah gave birth to her children through IVF. Unfortunately it was not until years later that she realized the root cause of her infertility was food intolerances. Its now her mission to support couples, provide proper testing and help dramatically improve her clients chances of having a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Today we covered…
- There is HOPE for reversing fertility issues with functional medicine
- You may present first with infertility symptoms but there are usually other signs as well
- Why its not always Candida!
- The reason why too many clients come to Sarah as a last resort
- How to establish new habits inside the daily routine you already have
- What foods are good for your fertility
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (thank you so much!):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you never miss out? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear your vision for your business and life — remember there’s no right or wrong vision. Declare and share your vision (and the timeframe) in the comments below. Let’s make it real, shall we!